Help us make a meaningful impact on the lives of real people.
Trustee – $5,000+
Founder – $2,500
Partner – $1,000
Of Counsel – $500
Associate – $250
Mentor – up to $249
Securely via PayPal using your credit card or bank account. Make a one-time donation or recurring monthly payments.
Via check or credit card. Download a donation form or simply mail a check to: Virginia Law Foundation, 105 Whitewood Road, Charlottesville, VA 22901.
Additional gift options:
- Cash Gifts
- Charitable Contributions by IRA Owners
- Life Insurance
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts
- Appreciated Stock
- Please instruct your broker to transfer the securities to Citi Smith Barney, DTC #0418, to the account of the Virginia Law Foundation (#170 – 0526C – 11). For proper credit, please advise Teresa Moore, Director of Operations, of your transfer. Gifts to the Virginia Law Foundation are tax-deductible [FEIN 51-0198088].
- United Way Contributor’s Choice Program (Richmond only)
- Planned Gifts – the giving of money through wills, trusts and other assets can benefit both the Foundation and the donor.
- Wills & Bequests
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Remainder Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust
We welcome the opportunity to discuss these options with you. Please contact us at (804) 648-0112 or email@example.com.
Donors may deduct contributions to the Virginia Law Foundation as provided in §170 IRC. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers or gifts to or for the use of the Foundation are also deductible for federal estate and gift tax purposes.