Nominations are now being accepted for the 2018 Class of Fellows. The deadline has been extended to September 15, 2017.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for nomination:
- Be an active or associate member of the Virginia State Bar for at least ten years
- Be a resident of Virginia
- Be a person of integrity and character
- Have maintained and upheld the highest standards of the profession
- Be outstanding in the community
- Be distinguished in the practice of law
Retired and senior status judges are also eligible. Sitting full-time judges are not eligible during their tenures.
Nominations must include a confidential nomination form and a resume or biographical sketch of the nominee.
Mail your confidential nomination to the address noted below or email to email@example.com.
VLF Fellows Committee
105 Whitewood Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901