Nominations for the 2018 Class of Fellows is now open! Nominations will be accepted through August 15, 2017.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for nomination:
- Be an active or associate member of the Virginia State Bar for at least ten years
- Be a resident of Virginia
- Be a person of integrity and character
- Have maintained and upheld the highest standards of the profession
- Be outstanding in the community
- Be distinguished in the practice of law
Retired and senior status judges are also eligible. Sitting full-time judges are not eligible during their tenures.
Nominations must include a confidential nomination form and a resume or biographical sketch of the nominee.
Mail your confidential nomination to the address noted below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VLF Fellows Committee
105 Whitewood Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901