WILLIAMSBURG, VA (January 18, 2018). At the Virginia Law Foundation’s Annual Dinner held in conjunction with the Virginia Bar Association’s Annual Meeting, President Stephen D. Busch and Fellows Chair John D. McGavin inducted the 2018 Class of Fellows.
The new Class of Fellows joins a group of nearly 500 of the best and brightest legal practitioners in Virginia committed to the highest ideals of the law and to the concept of citizen lawyer.
Nominated confidentially by their peers, the Fellows of the Virginia Law Foundation are recognized as leaders in the profession, not just in their practices but in their communities.
The members of the Fellows Class of 2018 are:
- Alan S. Anderson (Alexandria)
- L. Lee Byrd (Richmond)
- Calvin W. Fowler, Jr. (Richmond)
- George C. Howell, III (Richmond)
- Julia B. Judkins (Fairfax)
- Jeffrey L. Mincks (Chesterfield County)
- Hon. Charles E. Poston (Norfolk)
- Hon. Angela Edwards Roberts (Richmond)
- Donald C. Schultz (Norfolk)
- Hon. Winship C. Tower (Virginia Beach)